Come For the Speed, Stay For the Experience
Incorta has always delivered astonishing speed and agility to its customers: Incorta’s Direct Data Mapping™, the first real breakthrough in data analytics in 20 years, rewrote the playbook for fast analytics against complex enterprise data sources. Incorta 5 alleviates the need for traditional data warehouses and ETL processes by providing a single platform that easily delivers the complex analytics required to meet the pace of business today. With this release, Incorta moves away from a traditional component model toward a unified data analytics platform that can manage all facets of business analytics, from data and storytelling to predictive analytics, all in one tool.
You will learn how Incorta 5:
- New workflow is more accessible for business users .
- Connects to a much broader variety of systems, databases, technologies and custom sources, such as big data solutions and others
- Create models, schedule training, forecast predictions for Machine Learning uses, and put the results into interactive dashboards.
- Provide Technical users with deep technical footprint capabilities to use Incorta as their E2E Data Platform.
- Reduces reliance on external visualisation tools.
- New in-memory SQL engine minimises the complex SQL analytical tasks for Technical teams.
EMEA's Sales Engineering Head
EMEA's Senior Sales Engineer